We understand it is critical to maintain accreditation and "end the paper trail" to streamline your continuing education process. Ai-Evolution's CE Manager ensures your attendees are able to efficiently track and claim credits for their professional accrediting body. CE Manager is designed to accommodate your business rules for certification and evaluation of education sessions. From any device, users can easily manage continuing education credits, evaluate sessions and/or the overall conference, print or email certificates and transcripts, all without the assistance of the event planning staff. Quickly pull reports from the administrative portal to analyze survey results and track how many credits attendees are claiming.
Benefits of CE Manager:
- Responsive web interface for attendees to claim credit using a mobile device, iPad, or Tablet
- Option for users to select partial credit for a session
- Supports multiple credit types and certificate templates
- Dynamically evaluate speakers and learning objectives
- Attendance certificates offered to non-claiming attendees
- Supports credit claiming by profession or registration type
- Robust reporting tools to simplify board and accrediting body requirements
- Real-time access to compiled survey results
Screen shots of CE Manager:
Your browser is out-of-date or unrecognized!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are accessing this website through an older or unrecognized Internet Browser: . After June 15th, 2016, you may not be able to access this website from your Internet Browser because it does not meet certain security standards. Learn more and update now.
Beginning June 15, 2016, in order to comply with PCI regulations, you may not be able to access this website from your current Internet Browser because it is not TLS 1.1 compliant. Older versions of Internet Browsers lack support for modern web standards. Most importantly, they do not have the vital security features necessary to ensure the safe transaction of our clients' personal information.
Please consider upgrading your browser for a safer and more reliable experience, using one of the following links: