Continuing Education Software for Conferences, Meetings & Conventions
Attendee Interactive's continuing education module (CME/CEU) was built to streamline the conference accreditation process. It provides complete communication between attendees and conference planners and is accessible from any computer, tablet, iPad or smartphone with an internet connection.
The software was designed to assist planners with the tighter regulations and new restrictions that have recently been put in place by accrediting bodies. Our CME/CEU module will address the specific requirements in your field.
Benefits to Attendee Interactive's Continuing Education (CEU/CME) Module:
- Customizable to meet your specific education needs
- Pre/Post test participant verification of education sessions
- Online certificates offers a 'green' initiative
- Evaluation of individual education sessions and overall conference
- Issue multiple certificates to accommodate various accrediting bodies
- Manage the total number of credits that can be awarded
- Authenticate attendees participation in education session
- Attendees can claim credits or print certificates at their convenience
- Certificates can be issued by profession
- Permits more than one certificate for each accrediting body
- Reports for credits issues and redeemed by person and by session
- Flexible credit issuance (i.e. session codes, honor system, roster, scans)