- We are attending IAEE Expo! Expo! in December - See you in booth #449
- Exhibiting at #EXPOEXPO - IAEE's Annual Meeting & Exhibition - Booth #449
- Developed a mobile friendly conference website for #MapInfoUC for Pitney Bowes.
- NSBA is using the Submission Solution to manage their education sessions at their Annual Conference.
- WELCOME: PMMI - using Submission & Speaker solutions for PACK PHARMA EXPO, PACK EXPO EAST PACK EXPO WEST.
- NAB uses Speaker Management Solution for #NABShow in 2014 & 2015.
- The American Psychiatric Association streamlines submission and review process with our solutions
Conference & Content Management Solutions
We offer customized online solutions to streamline and simplify your conference planning process while making your meeting more interactive.
Organizer Benefits: Building a conference does NOT have to be a very stressful and complicated experience. By utilizing our conference and content management solutions you can engineer effortless and effective conference planning which includes:
- Easy-To-Ask: We offer complete client support with a dedicated project manager for each project
- Easy-To-Learn: There is training offered for all functional areas of conference planning, including: abstract collection, abstract review, speaker management, registration, exhibitor management, conference logistics and continued education
- Easy-To-Create: With our system you can design data reports with advanced filtering capabilities and a wide variety of output formats
Attendee & Participant Benefits: Our solutions make it easier to attend or participate in a conference with:
- Easy-To-Understand: The system provides step-by-step online submission, speaker management and registration
- Easy- To-Navigate and Mobile Friendly: conference website to view conference sessions, create conference schedules, view speaker biographies, download speaker presentations, claim attendance credits as well as view other key conference information
- Easy-To-Upload: Simplified submissions for speaker presentations, speaking proposals, poster presentations, financial disclosure documents, registration forms and more